Moochdocking for RVers service: Sharetribe Ltd
info (at) sharetribe.com
Name of the register
User register of the Moochdocking for RVers service
Use of personal details (purpose of register)
Personal details are collected to make communication and use of service possible. Details can be used for communication between service providers and users and also for direct communication between users. Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the user, but those details are voluntary (except name).
The handling of personal details is not outsourced, but the register data is stored on a server that is rented from a third party company.
Information content of the register
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and badges
- Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number times the user has logged in
Regular sources of information
Personal details are given by the user on registration to the service or when using it later.
Regular handovers of the information
Information considering users of a single Moochdocking for RVers community may be handed over to the client who has founded that community or to the community administrators appointed by that client.
Transfers of the information outside the EU and the European Economic Area
Information may be stored to a server that may be located inside or outside of the EU and the European Economic Area
Register protection principles
The information is stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.
- IP address;
- location (city and country);
- computer and device information (OS, mobile device type, browser and version used, service provider, and other technical identifiers);
- demographics (gender, age);
- referring URLs, keywords used to reach our site, pages of our site that you visited, and the order in which you browsed our site;
- and behavior (date and time you visited our site, frequency of your visits, duration of time you spent on our site).
- provide you the product or service you requested;
- improve our website to better meet your needs;
- improve user experience on the website;
- respond to your inquiries or comments; and
- provide you with requested newsletters or other marketing materials.
- proxy servers;
- SSL & encryption;
- username & password management;
- network access controls;
- confidentiality agreements;
- office security system and video cameras;
- self-hosted servers;
- two-step email security; and
- anti-virus software.
- You can visit our website anonymously.
- You have the right to change your personal information and can do so by calling us or emailing us.
- EU Data Privacy Directive and General Data Protection Regulation
- According to the rules and regulations outlined in the European Data Privacy Directive and changes in the General Data Protection Regulation, Moochdocker LLC agrees to the following:
- It is as easy to withdraw your consent as it is to give consent for us to have and retain your information. Just email us or call us to change or remove your information from our database.
- You have the right to access the information we have about you. Call us or email us for access to this information. If you wish for us to change or remove the information from our database, we are happy to do so.
- In the event of a data breach, you will be notified within seven (7) business days of us becoming aware of the breach both via email and a notification posted to our website.